
Sandy Kim's art show is tonight at Evergold Gallery. You should come, she takes photographs about love.








-a better son/daughter





"Some thoughts don't have words"
-Couldn't sleep last night
-6:30 AM walk up 22nd to the top of the hill, everything was bright grey
-It is sad when people you care about who are in need of support don't accept it
-It is hard to force yourself to stop believing in something, but afterwards there is one less thing to worry about
-"Not even one's own pain weighs as heavy as the pain one feels with someone, for someone, a pain intensified by the imagination and prolonged by a hundred echoes." -Kundera
-I wish I didn't have to stop believing, because time seems to fix everything if you let it
-Since I can't (so many months have passed), I'll just burn her a CD
-If she won't listen to me, maybe she'll listen to them

I saw a movie preview on the airplane for "Julie & Julia", about this lady who (wanting to learn to cook) completed every recipe in the Joy of Cooking. I just got this huge book called "Country Wisdom", pretty much a complete guide to being self-sustaining, I think I'm just going to spend all my free time completing as many projects from it as I can. And then I will disappear! *Poof*



send me your email and i will send you the best stripped down version of better son/daughter
ReplyDeleteor it might be on my blog. but maybe not. i can just send u the attachment.