Saturday, January 16, 2010

i will take you to the quietest places


-Finish drawings (so many drawings to finish)
-Finish books (so many books to finish)
-Go to the academy of sciences

-Go to the beach
-Get smaller tent, go to Big Sur
-Go to cabin in Tahoe

-Write down ideas as they come
-Go to SF Moma, see new Chris Johanson pieces
-Get new speakers for record player

-Ride bike farther distances each time
-Send letters to old friends, one is silver and the other's gold
-Be more patient, spend more time on things

-Call mom every day
-Call sister and brother
-Get rid of some records and clothes

-"I’m standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff—I mean if they’re running and they don’t look where they’re going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That’s all I’d do all day. I’d just be the catcher in the rye and all."

No comments:

Post a Comment